Many of our members pay their dues online. Why? Because it is EASY!
There are two steps:
- First, fill out the online membership form – to let us know who you are!
- Second, pay using PayPal! The surcharge is only $0.75 – a little more than the price of a stamp!
Would you rather just print out a paper form and pay by check? You can do that too!
Once you are done reading, please send in that membership! You will get members-only benefits and updates!
Side note: if you don’t have it, don’t fret. To keep costs down, we mail it using a bulk permit and that can mean extended delivery timeframes!
- our newsletter - arriving in mailboxes soon!
- our website - you can access the form to mail it in, or do it online with PayPal! visit www.hilltopcivic.org (and click on About Us)
- At the event - we will have a membership table at the event so you can join before you attend.
Tonight’s HilltopCivic Association Meeting is cancelled. We will reschedule it and share the new date when it is determined. Thank you.
Hilltop Civic Association and Kelly Music for Life are thrilled to present a classic rock concert in the part featuring the Road Dogs!
New this year: FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL AGES!
Donations appreciated for the Kelly Center Construction Fund. In addition, food, drinks, and snacks will be available to purchase from local vendors.
Doors open at 6 p.m., music begins at 7 p.m.
Bring Your Own chairs/blankets.
Please - Carry In, Carry Out – Keep our parks clean!
- Gallon-size plastic bags (Ziploc style)
- Pop tarts
- Drink boxes, capri suns, yoo hoo, kool aid, etc.
- Single-serve apple sauces
- Single-serve pudding
- Single-serve fruit cups
- Candy (no chocolate!)
- Cereal bars (i.e. Nutri Grain bars)
- Granola bars
- Single servings of peanut butter or Nutella
- Rice krispie treats
- Most importantly: a note of encouragement
- Also needed: 18” plastic bags with handles. Can be purchased at A.C. Moore, HomeGoods for $1.
We hope to see you at our 2018 meetings! If you have a topic you'd like us to cover (even with a guest speaker) please let us know!
All meetings are held at Bon Air FIre Company.